PWN was founded in 2001, and the Network continues to experience rapid growth while it expands its programs and services for its members.
Visitors are welcome to attend two PWN events at the guest rate to determine if they are interested in joining the group.
The PWN Mission
The mission of the Professional Women’s Network is to help women develop their careers, enhance their businesses and mentor the next generation of women business leaders through educational programs, resource sharing, and networking opportunities.
Mentor Program through PYWN
(Professional Young Women’s Network)
PWN members provide mentoring to young female students at local schools throughout the school year.
Benefits of Being a PWN member
- Gain new business contacts
- Learn new ways to grow your business
- Publicize your business
- Grow professionally
- Exchange information and ideas
- Contribute your experience
- Obtain special member rates for PWN events
Who We Are
- Over 100 members from a wide range of industries
- Our members are decision makers, and 75 percent are in management positions or CEOs
- 77 percent of our members patronize other members’ businesses
- We have members from across the Chicago Southland area
- PWN is governed by a dedicated Board of Directors