You’re invited to the next installment of our Courageous Conversations series.
During this session we will have a wonderful panel of women to guide us through where we are in the areas of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Justice, but more importantly, what we can do as women to get us to ‘the promised land’ individually and collectively.
Dr. Barbara Wilson, Chief Resilience Officer, Wilson Coaching LLC.
- Donna Miller, Cook County Commissioner
- Cynthia Alfaro, COO of My Block. My Hood. My City
- Kim Olver, Clinical Professional Counselor
- Lisa Hovel, Cook County Probation Officer
- Karen Green, retired Chicago Police Officer
We look forward to seeing you at this event!